Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Its MARCH!!
sorry everyone for not updating...
cos days at home really dun have much thing for me to update.
not possible for me to write the 感想 of the book i had read rite?
n i really dun like to on com at home
i think is so useless =x

went to kelly services with carmen, dor n kenneth
i think we quite lucky cos there are job vacanies for all of us =D
it seems tht i always got a job when i visit the angency
lol, cos not everyone is as lucky as me!! =p
but i think i gonna call my teacher tml
to comfirm whether i m still in the team.
cos i really dun wan to receive a call askin y i didn attend lesson XD

i think the staff who help us today super random...
haha, from a qns he can suddenly jump to other topic...
lol, as if i noe wat he is thinkin XD
he oso offered me a interpreter job.
受宠若惊!lol, but i still think tht i not up to tht standard now
my english still need a lot of polish =x

meet my sis for Benjamin Button[=
the show is really nice, super touchin, made me cried =p
very meaningful show[=[=
made me think a lot more deeper after it.
Brad Pitt really very handsome!
lol, only able to found this pic on the web i think is nice[=

No comments: