Monday, September 14, 2009

ok is the end of the sept hol...
although is like non of my business... lol
i shall briefin say wat i had done this week[=

mon
went to escape with my sis n her friend
but actually quite dissappointing=[
cos it had been very very very long since i went there
so i am quite excited bout it
but it seems like nothing like wat i remember=[
mayb jus becos i grew up??

tue
went to had my nails done...
lol but i didn spent any $$
ok i wont spent my $$ on this kind of things...

wed
went to find my father to celebrate his birthday[=

thurs
first day of work
ok[=

fri
yong quan handed things to me
a lot. seriously a lot.
got a call from my supervisor, sayin she will be out of office on mon =x
meanin i will have to face 168 couples alone...

sat
went to pay a respect to my grandfather
after tht went to uncle house to have dinner + celebrate my cousin birthday[=
didn manage to finish the movie=[
cos we had to leave to catch the last bus back=[

sun
meet up with yongquan n junquan
suppose to farewell to both of them
but ok i ended up askin yongquan a lot of things
after accompanied junquan finish buyin his needs for overseas trip
yongquan volunteer to went back to bg with me to clear my final doubts i have...

ok this is the week i have...
but i now had mentally prepared to be scolded...
thanx yongquan for all the help

all the best to yongquan for your army life!!!
all the best to junquan for ur cip Vietnam trip!!!

No comments: