Thursday, July 1, 2010

jus ended de CF presentation....
oops. a lot of tings did not go as well n i seem to be so unprepared=[
haix i still very bad at presentation
nvm over le.XD

finally got my pay yesterday!
but i think the pay is gone for good T.T
went out last night to accompany my sis to buy things to prepare for her work today
gd luck to her! hope she will enjoy her job scope.
back to topic, i accompany her to buy things
in the end i oso bought one myself...
cant resist the promotion!!! argh!
but i lookin forward to their new arrivals[= haha
in 3 months time i guess?

felt guilty as i spend most on de things i want, not i need.
when my other pay will be comin in?
lots n lots of things need to buy.
SLIPPERS!!shorts,wallet,watch etc etc....


had been spendin a lot of the time on my own recently
practice for the future lonely lunch-time XD
but i had been enjoyin the quietness of jus me, my laptop n my music.
went to orchard central yesterday
super quiet place, suitable for ppl who wan to stay alone=D
have a shop in urban write n spend money again XD

when i will take de motivation to upload my pic??!

No comments: