Wednesday, May 11, 2011

haix wasted my day again.
an accident happened today, my sis boiled the water before she went to sch, and asked me to look after.
but then i only remembered until i went to the kitchen in the afternoon, and the whole kettle had dried up.
told my mom this she only mentioned that luckily that there isnt any much gas left, and the gas was used up when the kettle's water is dried up.
so she bought a electric kettle instead.
cos this chinese new year when we are out of country, my father also forgot that she left the boiled the water and the whole kettle tip melted.really hope that this incident wont happen again.

die ar~~ i m left with less than 2 weeks but i haven start preparing!!
oh no!!!
argh i really dun feel like goin to work tml...
i wanna rest~~~

No comments: