Thursday, February 16, 2012

supposed to have post some pics on the countdown BBQ gathering 2011 but nothing much to comment on.

supposed to have a 2011 summarized, but i shall do it in a point form ba [=
but one word can describe 2011, HAPPENING!


  1. Ended my internship and oso mark the ends to my final year in NP
  2. Went to Bangkok with my family (first time with both of my grandmas) during CNY period
  3. First cruise trip! First overseas trip with friends(Carmen & Dor) only! First trip to Redang!
  4. Graduated from NP! officially ended my schooling life
  5. Tried different part-time job other than promoter (admin in law firm n data entry admin)
  6. Got my first full time perm job
  7. First trip with the Gals! First trip to Bintan! tried my First spa session!
  8. Attended wedding dinneron my own for the first time 
  9. Plan for First free & easy trip to a foreign country (from transport to hotel to places of visit)
  10. Started my First 12 hour shift work
  11. Got my first compact digital camera! (fully own by me)
hmmm i think tht about all..

dun need to ask me for my new year resolution, as i m neva a person good in setting a goal.
I normally dun live with a goal...

No comments: