Sunday, November 25, 2012


very very long since i last updated.
dun think anyone will come n read, but jus wanted write it down

year coming to an end, things coming to an end too.
i can feel how bad my performance is, i noe my enthusiasm is dying, i noe is very obvious, but i dunno wat i can do to change it
i feel useless
i noe is my bad habit, i noe it shouldn be this way, i noe, i really noe
but i just cant control =(
i noe i should put my best, at least act as if i m
but i dunno how to act. acting is neva my strong point
when i dislike something, i will show it out.
this is bad, something i need to change.

alot say i need to change, or time to change job
i noe i m affected, i start to lose my stand.
this shows how much determination i have.

when i did my things wrongly, i dun mind ppl scold me
at least give a hard knock on my head, or at least u vent or anger
pls dun jus tok behind me
sometimes i m very insensitive, or sort of i subconsciously choose not to hear
so anything, jus be frank.
I really wont mind

No comments: