Monday, June 23, 2008

@ sch lib....

everyone guess where m i now? haha [= sch lib.... n my lesson start at 1pm...

jus met mr lau bout the ELTECH project. He ask bout the how grp presentation n tell the leaders bout how the presentation will be like in class [=

super paiseh jus now cos i late then mr lau n other 2 grp leaders waitin for me.... haix, seems like i always late when meetin mr lau... haha, but i really left home early. jus tht i wait for 966 like 20+ min ]= tht y late.... SORRY to all!! next time meet mr lau must 1 hr 30 min left home =x

hmmmm, he say wan like 1 or 2 ppl present, then other grp members ask the class qns! omg, is totally different from wat i think de presentation. haha. but is quite true tht ike tht others will pay more attention. haix.. think qns...haha.

i think my grp will be the first to present ba =x cos we are the first team on his list. haha. jy my grp! my train myself more on presentation [=

today de aerobics lesson is learnin YOGA!!! wooooooo!!!!!!!! i look forward to it man! haha, but i forgot to wear sport shoes.... i only realise when i m in lift, so lazy to back n change le.

oya, jus receive photos for my zgd. dunno can post not, mayb post after the article is out or wat ba... but those food look super delicious [=[=

syd 果然是 syd! different from the pics i took. haha [=


some pics of my cousin[=[=





No comments: