Wednesday, November 25, 2009

now slackin at our space
jus finish discussin our human factor project
call yuecong n noe that they r havin fun at marina barrage now
somehow like a gatherin cum farewell to pc n lining
bon voyage to both of them

feelin super tired now =[
it had been more than 36 hr since i last touch my bed....
haix, work overnight to finish the flash
i really think that i m super slow at completin my work
ppl may take only 3 hrs but i need double =x
concentration span too short i guess XD

NO MORE COFFEE tml!
had been drinkin it for 2 consectative mornin, n i really dun like it
goin to have a good nap first no matter wat
if not u will be seein a panda in singapore b4 2012 XD

time filies...
this is wat i had been repeating
cos i m scare, really
scare of all the uncertain possibilites
hope i can slow down the time a bit, wishful thinkings

but i really hope the module can pass quickly
i mus really thanx everyone who help n guide me through the labs n point out my carelessness
but i oso have to say sorry to everyone whom i shown ur my "black face"
especially to weiqian n subrina
cos they have to face my childish-ness n poor weiqian is my partner
i apologized if i gave ur de wrong impression tht i m angry with u ><
seriously i m not angry with anyone,
jus myself.
as it always able to upset my mood
n prove how useless i m in this area,
doubt my decision of joinin this course every tue,but i noe is jus no turnin back

dun runaway, face it. Or else the problem will always stays
easy to say but hard to do.
i almost convince myself, but it seems like my hope n confidence is shattered again

No comments: