Tuesday, September 13, 2011

back to to update on wat had happen on 4 sept sun
dragged for so long as at first wanted to wait for the pics taken at the wedding dinner to be up first...
but oh well.
that sunday is a super chaotic and tiring day, thanx to me being too stupid and arrange too many things in a day.
as its the comex week, i planned to get myself a laptop.
but i m too lazy to go out on sat and hence i decided to get it before attending the wedding dinner.
I think i had think too highly of myself. This is the scheldue on that day.
Morning - Go and get my comfirmation letter printed
Noon -  Meet JQ n YQ for lunch and get my things from them
Afternoon - Go collect my stuff at Orchard central and go Taka meet my sis and pass her the letter
               - After which go Comex and meet my bro and buy laptop
Evening - Go home have a quick shower and meet colleagues 6.30pm at mrt station for the dinner
Night - Wedding Dinner
Due to de super pack schedule, i only have 1 hr to walk around Comex and got the laptop i wanted.

Dang Dang~
My new laptop =D
Overall the performance is ok, just that is not that light...
But oh well, at least i think it is quite worth as de very littke amount of money i invested in it XD
Tight budget!

I once saw this laptop at other place and i think its cool, as the keypad area is very nice metellic apple green=D
haha and everyone who saw my new laptop keep sayin is very my style - GREENY! LOL 

No comments: